AMAZON WEB SERVICES V/S GOOGLE CLOUD PLATFORM
First things first, let’s have an overview of AWS and GCP.
GCP is a public cloud provider that allows users to utilize computer resources located in Google’s data centers across the world for free or on a pay-per-use basis.
GCP provides a spectrum of computing services ranging from GCP cost management to data management to web and video delivery via the web to AI and machine learning capabilities.
So what are the distinguishable factors that make users choose either of them?
|Google Cloud is a collection of Google’s publicly available cloud computing tools and services.||AWS, on the other hand, is a secure cloud service developed and operated by Amazon.|
|Google Cloud provides Google Cloud Storage (drive storage)||AWS, on the other hand, provides Amazon Simple Storage Services.|
|Data communication in Google cloud services is fully encrypted.||Data transfer in AWS is in the generic format.|
|Google Cloud volume sizes range from 1 GB to 64 TB.||AWS volume sizes range from 500 GB to 16 TB.|
|Google Cloud Backup offers backup services.||AWS provides disaster recovery services in the cloud.|
STANDOUT FEATURES OF GCP:
Google Cloud’s key features include:
- More languages and operating systems are being added on a regular basis.
- A better user interface can help you increase user experience.
- Provides self-service on-demand.
- Access to a large network.
- Rapid elasticity and resource pooling.
STANDOUT FEATURES OF AWS:
The following are important Amazon Web Services (AWS) features:
- When compared to private/dedicated servers, the total cost of ownership is quite inexpensive.
- Offers Offers centralized billing and management Capabilities in Hybrid
- With a few clicks, you may deploy your application in numerous areas throughout the world.
The Bottom Line:
Overall, it is preferable to state that the decision between Google Cloud Platform and AWS is a matter of Personal preference. Therefore at Zenkoders, our client-driven team of developers caters not just to AWS implementation services but also to GCP.